Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas


Hey y'all!

Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I've been super busy. 

Today I'm going to talk about my Christmas tree. I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet- But there's Christmas music playing already and it gets me in the Christmas-y mood. So I've decorated it while watching Elf!



First, I put up the tree (obviously). 

Then the lights!


Next, I added little bows and one big bow at the top!



I added the bows by twisting the twisty things (?) on the back of them. 



Then it was time for the White House Christmas Ornaments that we get every year. 




After that I put on the ribbon. I had stored this ribbon like this (see pic below) with a paper clip for a whole year. 



When you undo them, they come curly. 



I attached them by twisting them into the branches at the top and hiding it with the big bow. 



Then I added more lights! Not just any lights, but present lights!



And that's it! Thanks for reading!  :)
-Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment